Cold Bitter Truth
Girl from Wild, Wonderful West Virginia!
Archetype: Something else…
Real Name: Unknown though something like Junebug or Clemintine is highly likely…
Height: 5’ 8"
Weight: 135 lbs
- Athletic build and in superb shape. She has a smattering of freckles across her face and hints of them being elsewhere given her skin tone. She is a very pretty girl though she seems out of place without body modifications and cybernetics. She has a natural athletic grace to her. She generally dresses casually in some type of outdoors/hiking/guide pants, a sweater, high quality hiking boots, and wide-brimmed hat. She speaks with a serious country accent too.
- Wilderness Survival
Favorite Pieces of Gear:
- Survival Knife (it is always on her…)
- Modified AK-97
- Custom Sword
- Barnett Crossbow
- Lined Coat
- Knapsack of goodies (contains her survival gear, some tools, and other fun items)
- Bag of trail mix
- Jerky of some kind or another
- Water bottle
- Toyotacorp Gopher pick-up truck
Juniper hails from West Virginia. She proudly tells people that. She is generally a friendly girl. She seems totally sweet and innocent too. That is mostly true… Some might notice that she actually knows what she is doing while running, particularly in combat situations. She seems to have had some kind of military-style training. She is a good shot and seems to have knowledge of small unit tactics. She is also religious. She will tell you all about that too.
The innocent part comes in when she sees something that she has never seen before. That tends to fascinate her. She had never seen a movie or trid program before coming to the city. She likes to read actual books and write things down on actual paper. She doesn’t pick up on the fact that some people hit on her either. If asked about her streetname, she tells you it is because she likes the way Junipers smell.
Juniper has began to become known in the Chicago area’s shadowrunner community for her talents as a scout, guide, wilderness expert, and point man. She mostly does mercenary work and really does not like crime or corps too much. She lucked out and made some decent scratch off of a few ops a while back so she had upgraded her gear to be much more “multi-mission capable”. If there is a mission that requires you to operate outdoors, she probably has gear for that. She might have a job as a waitress somewhere too, she seems to have mentioned the fact that she has waited tables.
One imagines Juniper’s social life to be utterly boring. She probably dresses up on Sundays and goes to church like a good girl. She does not seem to smoke anything, have sex, party, dance, do drugs of any kind, and barely has an occasional beer. Even then she manages to look guilty while drinking it. She does listen to music on her little digital music player (probably hymns…) but does not seem to go out dancing or anything like that. She is never seen online in any capacity (other than what others post about her or for her).